Position: Quality Director
● Provides leadership and direction in the development of effective quality assurance policies, system and procedures to ensure the organization produces quality products.
● Develops, defines and recommends quality policy and sets objectives to meet Great China Operations and Business Needs, Align with Asia Pacific and Global Quality Priorities.
● Be responsible for organizing the implementation of quality policy and the distribution of department goals and for the dynamic tracking of how quality policy is implemented and quality goal is realized
● Measure customer satisfaction and take action as appropriate. Manage and maintain customer scorecard to meet and exceed the customer expectation.
● Manage overall quality department budget and expenses, establish headcount plan and necessary capital expenditure requirement to build effective quality management system and process.
● Establish and maintain an effective quality reports and database, manage the quality KPI/TTI and drive the continues improvement on quality index and manage the quality cost.
● Provides leadership and functional direction to plant quality control functions. Coordinates and collaborates with plant quality control functions in establishing and carrying out responsibilities.
● Complete other work as may be assigned by leaders.
● Bachelor and above, preferably major in machinery or industrial /mechanical engineering
● Over 8-year experience in relevant business management in machinery industry
● Leadership experience of technical departments preferably in production environments
● Comprehensively learn about corporate products and learn about main performance of products
● Profound knowledge of QM tools and processes esp. in Production
● Good knowledge in measurement technology and materials
● Strong analytical and conceptual skills
● Quality management in production context
● Continuous improvement of (business) processes and Q-tools
● Mastering of established QM systems, KPIs and tools as well as office applications
● Have control abilities, organization and coordination, influence, performance and systematic conflict management abilities
Motivated candidate please send your detailed resume in both English and Chinese and permanent contact to one of the following addresses:
Berger Executive Resources (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Suite 1204 ShengGao International Tower, 137 Xianxia Road, Hongqiao Development Zone, Shanghai 200051, China