Project Purchasing Engineer
Position: Project Purchasing Engineer
● Lead purchasing activities of RFQ project according to requirements in schedule, cost and quality.
● Lead purchasing activities of award project according to requirements in schedule, cost and quality.
● Coordinate with project team to meet requests from project team.
● Ensure the hand-over of a project to plant.
● Follow up VAVE projects according to the commodity strategy and quality target (incl. localization, resource etc.)
● Support to global sourcing RFQ and supplier development.
● Support to SQE to develop current supplier bases performance.
● Support to solve special supplier related issue in delivery, quality, service, etc.
● Continuous Improvement on supplier performance
● University degree or above
● Abundant experience in purchasing project management
● Experience in complex negotiations
● 5-8 years purchasing management experience in Automotive industry TIER1
● Deep understanding supply market.
● Product and detailed knowledge of metal, non-metal, electron-mechanical assembly commodity portfolio
● Good in oral and written Chinese and English
● Japanese & German is a plus.
Motivated candidate please send your detailed resume in both English and Chinese and permanent contact to one of the following addresses:
Berger Executive Resources (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Suite 1204 ShengGao International Tower, 137 Xianxia Road, Hongqiao Development Zone, Shanghai 200051, China