SAP Senior FICO Consultant 实施顾问
Position: SAP Senior FICO Consultant 实施顾问
● Analysis of business requirements.
● Design and implementation of full solutions ( Including testing and UAT Support)
● Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
● Work effectively with local experts as well as with the business community.
● Clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
● Provide detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required
● Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available
● Establish good relationships with stakeholders throughout the whole community
● Work with FICO data owners to fix data issues or to re-assign responsibilities
● Lead functional/technical architecture in complex SAP and non-SAP environments.
● Manages design workshops on multiple area of expertise
● Identifying and raising issues to local Business Owners or management to achieve resolution for FICO development tasks
● Contribute input and coordination to training documentation for FICO development tasks
● Understand + manage integration points with other functional areas
● Manage projects execution
● Manage external developers (get a proposal based on specs + follow-up on development execution)
● Participate in business global Finance and Controlling meetings: understand the business + concerns of the business + inform senior business stakeholders and business local key users about changes, project and realization in the Finance and Controlling area from an ERP perspective
● Maintain process documentation for FICO processes & tasks
● Can conceptualize and communicate winning propositions - making complex ideas look simple.
● Bright, ability to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
● Outcome oriented - maximizing balance of effort vs benefit to achieve objectives.
● Demonstrates excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in writing.
● Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritising and controlling own workload.
● Precise approach to project management and procedures.
● Continuous improvement - Inquisitive - self teaching of relevant new business thinking and technology solutions.
● Understands delivery within a fixed price model and able to operate effectively within those constraints.
● Can take ownership of sub-plans for specific functional requirement and can plan own time to ensure project milestones are met.
● Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance.
● Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
● Able to receive feedback/coaching on performance from other members of the team positively.
● Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in their focus area.
● Mobilize and motivate a development team.
● Change Management: Ensure end user acceptance of new functions or changed process flows in the ERP and surrounding tools
● Ability to organize and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
● Broad content experience across multiple lines of business.
● Broad technical appreciation - including ALL key SAP functionality and technology.
● Strong analytical skills
● Attitude required to deliver in a challenging environment
● Willingness to travel 50% of time
● At least 7 years’ experience in SAP including 2 full-cycle implementations
● Good understanding of the Chinese Financial requirements / Golden Tax Interfaces with SAP
● Experience with large global organizations
Motivated candidate please send your detailed resume in both English and Chinese and permanent contact to one of the following addresses:
Berger Executive Resources (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Suite 1204 ShengGao International Tower, 137 Xianxia Road, Hongqiao Development Zone, Shanghai 200051, China