Position: Tax Manager/Supervisor
● Oversee the tax compliance work of the Group, mainly responsible for the tax compliance work and assist in projects
● Take over fully the China scope including the compliance and advisory work
● Review and responsible for the tax compliance
● Review and responsible for the CIT annual filings, RPT forms and local TPD preparation;
● Lead the application of various tax projects such as super deduction, BPO, HNTE and so on.
● Assist in group tax projects such as share transfer, capital increase, re-org, etc.
● Assist in tax inspection and tax audit.
● University degree or above
● 8-10 years of working experiences;
● Work for big 4 and same scale of FIE before;
● Rich experiences in monitoring the tax filing, especially VAT filing, VAT reconcile and EIT annual filing, be able to work with GL and other team in reviewing the group annual closing, half year closing result, tax accrual treatment and daily tax compliance related issues
● Be able to work with AP/AR team and overseas entities for the overdue tax treatment and routine payment to overseas
● Be able to work under such scope and willing to travel
● Be able to communicate and handle the relationship with the tax bureau/tax agents
● Have experience in applying super deduction and BPO and or other tax planning projects
● Have experience in handling tax inspection/tax audit
● Good in oral and written Chinese and English