Position: Quality Director
● Provides leadership and direction in the development of effective quality assurance policies, system and procedures to ensure the organization produces quality products.
● Develops, defines and recommends quality policy and sets objectives to meet Great China Operations and Business Needs, Align with Asia Pacific and Global Quality Priorities.
● Be responsible for organizing the implementation of quality policy and the distribution of department goals and for the dynamic tracking of how quality policy is implemented and quality goal is realized
● Measure customer satisfaction and take action as appropriate. Manage and maintain customer scorecard to meet and exceed the customer expectation.
● Manage overall quality department budget and expenses, establish headcount plan and necessary capital expenditure requirement to build effective quality management system and process.
● Establish and maintain an effective quality reports and database, manage the quality KPI/TTI and drive the continues improvement on quality index and manage the quality cost.
● Provides leadership and functional direction to plant quality control functions. Coordinates and collaborates with plant quality control functions in establishing and carrying out responsibilities.
● Complete other work as may be assigned by leaders.
● Bachelor and above, preferably major in machinery or industrial /mechanical engineering
● Over 8-year experience in relevant business management in machinery industry
● Leadership experience of technical departments preferably in production environments
● Comprehensively learn about corporate products and learn about main performance of products
● Profound knowledge of QM tools and processes esp. in Production
● Good knowledge in measurement technology and materials
● Strong analytical and conceptual skills
● Quality management in production context
● Continuous improvement of (business) processes and Q-tools
● Mastering of established QM systems, KPIs and tools as well as office applications
● Have control abilities, organization and coordination, influence, performance and systematic conflict management abilities