Position: OEM Project/Account Manager
● New business development. Identify potential business opportunities, and acquire new businesses/projects in order to meet/exceed sales targets.
● Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with senior leadership of assigned accounts in order to promote brand awareness, existing and new products and develop profitable business relationships.
● Good written and oral English skill
● Develop new business according Product Development Process (PDP) process, prepare quotations, deal and negotiate with customers, fulfill and update relative information timely in system SOF, EasyDMS, C-projects and etc.
● Project leader in assigned Thermal systems and components projects, complete project phase according to the PDP. Handel overdue warranty claim issues occurred in assigned accounts.
● Develop and monitor the implementation of assigned accounts’ strategy, business plan in order to achieve/exceed the Business Units and customer strategy and business plan.
● Regular report to KAM management Head.
● 8 years or above automotive especially thermal system industry working experience
● Powertrain system components tie-1 supplier global company preferred
● Working in/with JV experience preferred & Project management experience is mandatory