外资生产型企业 Accounting/Finance Manager
Position: Accounting/Finance Manager
● Responsible for accounting, budgeting, planning, reporting and financial controlling for two plants
● Responsible for balance, profit & loss, cost accounting, inventory valuation, etc.
● Perform as a business partner of the senior management team to realize company’s business goals
● Support annual budget process and internal/external auditing, etc.
● Prepare and present financial reports, forecast and cost analysis, etc.
● Ensure and maintain consistent and timely financial reporting following group policy
● Review and control production cost, purchasing cost, facility costs, etc.
● Manage and develop a modern and professional finance department
● Supervise other financial related affairs such as, treasury, cash flow, banking, risk management, etc.
● Perform as a good contact widow within the Group (Austria, Germany, Norway and Canada) and other duties as assigned
● University degree in finance or related
● Years’ finance experience within manufacturing industries
● Working experience in international companies is preferred
● Understanding of international accounting standards
● Knowledge of tax law and relevant Chinese accounting policy
● Good financial acumen, good at cross-function coordination and communication
● Knowledge and ability of Cost Control, P&L, business process management, etc.
● Ability of dealing with local and international colleagues
● Good in English (both written and spoken)
● Strong sense of responsibility, high initiative, and mature
● Strong communication skill
● Good interpersonal skill
● Stable and reliable, Carefulness, Loyal